Times have certainly changed since the nuns walked these floors and the rooms at Te Anau Lodge have been brought up to modern levels of comfort and standard whilst retaining their original charm.
We have a variety of different rooms to suit different tastes and budgets.
Every bedroom is fitted with radiator heating, night lights, warm duvets, and luggage racks.
Our beds are fabulously comfortable and you will find lots of sumptuous pillows for your comfort following your day of travel and adventure.
In the bathrooms there is an abundance of warmth with heated towel rails and electric fan heaters.
You will also find hairdryers, toiletries and large, soft, fresh towels in the rooms.
Te Anau Lodge has 9 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
All of our rooms are slightly different from each other and therefore priced differently.
- Single – including breakfast NZ$250 – NZ$350 (contact us directly to secure this rate)
- Double – including breakfast NZ$275 – NZ$375
- Triple – including breakfast NZ$350 – NZ$425
Mararoa Homestead has 3 bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
- Double – including continental breakfast NZ$275
- Every Extra Person After (up to 6 people total) – including continental breakfast NZ$50
Fiordland Carriage is a whole train wagon, with ensuite bathroom
- Single – including breakfast at lodge NZ$275 (contact us directly to secure this rate)
- Double – including breakfast at lodge NZ$300
Gypsy Gem is a novelty accommodation: a refurbished gypsy caravan with ensuite bathroom
- Single – including continental breakfast NZ$125
- Double – including continental breakfast NZ $150
Rates are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. Also note that rates are indicative only.
When booking at Te Anau Lodge please ensure that you are aware of our confirmation and cancellation policies.